It’s summer time ladies – My heart is so full of sunshine it could burst! In addition to my overall happy mood during the summer months, I also feel like I can take a few extra fashion risks. Whose going to judge a chic, casual, beachy look? After all, they’re supposed to look fashionably relaxed. One of those not-so-risks… summer hats!
I recently visited the Tanger Outlets near one of my favorite summer vacation spots and a came away with well, a few too many hats than my summer wardrobe could handle. So, I went back and picked up a few extra clothing items that would help piece together my “hat outfits.” Don’t judge… A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do!
I’ve collected some Pinspiration to share with you on all the different ways to wear your favorite summer hat(s). Whether you’re into fedoras, trendy panama hats, or wide-brim floppy hats, there is something for everyone. Plus, this cool accessory shades your face and eyes from the bright sun and helps protect your hair. You really can’t go wrong!
Here are my TOP 10 favorite hat looks for Summer 2015
1. The chic black jumpsuit with a casual Panama hat.
2. The understated, yet fashionable travel look with a straw fedora.
3. The effortless floral sundress with a token black floppy hat.
4. The ultimate free bird look with linen pants and a loose white tee.
5. The casual “Gap” look with that hat you’ll transition into Fall.
6. Nautical perfection – The cotton stripped dress with a simple boater hat.
7. The statement printed pants look… comfortable, yet sophisticated.
8. The stylish skinnies and tank look for running summer errands.
9. The playful graphic tee with a classic fedora.
10. Summer’s must-have white sundress with sleek felt Panama hat.
Now go take advantage of the summer sales and find one you love at your nearest Tanger Outlets.